I'm not exactly nervour when i woke up today morning.
I really dont know what and how i will react later.
I really dont know how it will it be like.
Its so foreign.
well.
its just another normal day.
a normal day of work, working in the job that i'm really enjoying.
Doing invigilating, marking, seeing and wondering how they fared.
Thinking of what to do for next week.
Thinking about my future, what course to study and what would i do.
well.
appreaciating the nature as i walked to school today morning.
Breathing in the smell of the green grass.
looking at the magnificient scenery the church and the school is placed in the middle of a green grassy patch.
well.
looking at the children.
looking at paper drawn cows.
looking at the packet of noodles for recess.
looking at the nice blue scenery of the sky
isnt it jnust part and parcel of life.
well.
feeling the cold breeze of the aircon.
haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment